- Deliveries are processed shortly after receiving your order. These are then sent either directly to you, or to a retailer using click and collect.
- Deliveries are generally made within 3 to 5 business days* – it can be longer during peak season, weekends and over public holidays.
- *Design Panels are made to order therefore please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery.
- Please note, due to the delivery carrier, these are a curb-side drop, therefore please ensure someone is there to take the delivery inside.
- Please contact us directly if you have any questions about your delivery: 029 2088 8223 or email@example.com.
- All goods must be returned within 30 days of receipt of goods.
- All goods must be stored correctly [ambient temperature, away from moisture] and will be moisture read on return to Woodpecker. If moisture reading is outside levels 7-11% WME, then no credit will be issued.
- All goods must be in their original packaging with only clear tape used to reseal packs.
- A £25 collection charge will be applied to all returns.
- On receipt at Woodpecker, returns will be inspected and any damaged goods will be deducted from the return value.
- Please note, a 20% restocking fee applies to all returns.
Whilst we do our best to minimise any faulty products, sometimes they can get damaged in transit, please follow the steps below should you receive faulty products:
- Please send us photos of the damaged products with details of the order to firstname.lastname@example.org, please do this within 48 hours of receiving the goods.
- Once your return request has been made, you will be sent a confirmation of the return and further information from us to complete.
- In order for a collection to be made, the sales return request must be completed (with photographs attached).