How to care for your woodpecker floor
Once your Woodpecker floor has been installed, you’ll be able to feel its delightful textures underfoot and enjoy the warm sense of nature wood brings to your home. Ensure it always looks its best and lasts longer with these easy wood floor care tips.
- Sweep regularly with a soft broom.
- Use a small a small amount of safe cleaning liquid when mopping.
- Use coir mats and rugs to catch dirt and protect walkways.
- Take off stilettos as these can cause dents in your wood flooring.
- Add felt pads or castor cups to furniture feet.
- Quickly clean up spills to prevent stains and water damage.
- Keep your pets claws trimmed to avoid scratches.
- Small scratches can be hidden with Woodpecker touch up kits.
Discover our floor care range for your home.
Useful ArticlesView All Articles
Looking after wood flooring with pets and children
Children and animals truly do make a home. But don’t be put off your dream wood floor just because you’re worried it’ll be spoiled by them. With a little love and care, your floor will survive the hard (and messy) times…Read Blog